In recognition of National Hair Loss Awareness Month, The Tampa Aesthetic experts and physicians at Weight Success Centers are explaining ways to get to the root of hair loss. Fortunately, men and women living in Central Florida have fantastic treatment options available. Local experts can help identify any underlying causes and support you in taking the right steps to choose effective solutions.
Professional Evaluations, Hair Treatments, and Hair Restoration
Walk into any drugstore or salon in Tampa, Clearwater, Brandon, or The Villages, and you will find an endless array of shampoos, conditioners, and styling products claiming to treat hair loss or regrow beautiful hair. Picking a product that will work for you, however, is not that simple.
The Tampa Aesthetic experts and physicians at Weight Success Centers want to make it easy for you to find solutions that address the cause of your hair loss or hair thinning. Before spending your hard-earned money on topical products or supplements promising quick results, consider these five steps.
- Set an appointment with a professional for medical testing, including any necessary bloodwork and labs, to identify underlying issues associated with your hair thinning. During the exam, ask questions and be open with your physician about your overall health and hair loss struggles.
- Take time to read about and understand your results and diagnosis. Nutritional deficiencies in key vitamins and minerals, scalp issues, hormonal imbalances, personal or physical stress, underlying disease, age-related conditions, or genetics may be to blame for hair thinning.
- Depending on your medical status, test results, and lifestyle, your physician may prescribe medications, nutritional plans, in-office treatments, or at-home solutions for treating hair loss.
- Research your physician’s recommended treatments and options. Certain prescriptions, ointments, creams, organic products, and over-the-counter supplements may provide you the nutrients, hormonal balance, or metabolic support for healthier hair.
- When prescribed, leverage the professional support of physicians and leading-edge experts offering innovative solutions such as The LaserCap® to treat hair loss, or discover the benefits of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) to regenerate weakened hair and promote regrowth.
As with any hair treatments, products, or supplements – results and benefits will vary depending on a person’s unique hair care needs. The Tampa Aesthetic experts and physicians at Weight Success Centers offer the latest solutions for hair restoration, topical products, tablets, and non-invasive alternatives tailored for each person’s needs. In addition to hair restoration, our Florida-based medical centers specialize in offering customized nutrition plans, weight management programs, aesthetic services, high-quality skincare products, hormone balance solutions, medical services, and more.
Are you ready to get to the root of your hair loss? Join the conversation on Weight Success Centers’ social media sites and find more great tips to share with your friends and families.