By now you’ve probably heard of Botox injections. But you may not know that Botox isn’t just for movie stars and desperate housewives. There are affordable treatment plans for a variety of budgets, and many ways that Botox may help you feel better.
Here are some of the primary benefits we’ve observed from Botox treatments:
- Skin Care – This is perhaps the most commonly reported benefit of Botox use. You don’t need expensive plastic surgery to improve your skin and complexion. Botox is a minimally invasive way to get rid of crow’s feet, and minimize the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes, nose and mouth. It’s also improved the overall complexion of many patients.
- Brow Lifting – A drooping or lowering brow can not only detract from a youthful appearance, it can affect your vision if it is severe (by decreasing your range of vision). Botox can lift the brow, which decreases the appearance of fatigue and aging— and it may improve the scope of your vision if your brow droop is severe.
- Decreased Sweating – If your genes, health challenges, or medication cause excessive sweating. Botox may help. Botox Cosmetic treatments have given some patients relief from excessive sweating when prescription antiperspirants don’t work (or aren’t enough).
- Fewer Migraines – Some clients say that after their BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments they are surprised to find that they have fewer to no migraine headaches. This could be beneficial to those who suffer from chronic headaches.
- More Confidence — Many of the patients we work with who come in for help with their migraines or other health issues have also experienced the positive effects Botox can have on overall appearance. We love helping them not only feel better, but be more confident through this simple, non-invasive treatment.
These are some of the most common ways that Botox may help you feel better, but it’s not an exhaustive list. There may be even more that Botox cosmetic can do for you– and we’ll help you find a treatment plan that fits your budget, and meets your health and wellbeing goals. Set up a consultation today.