For National Hair Day on October 1st, Americans will celebrate wonderful haircare products, leading-edge tools, and amazing treatments like PRP Hair Restoration. The Florida physicians at Weight Success Centers and our experts at Tampa Aesthetics are recognizing National Hair Day by summarizing seven things to know about PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) and hair regrowth.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Procedures for Hair Loss
Used in the U.S. for medical procedures since the 1980s, Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) has grown in popularity over the past decade for treating hair loss, including androgenic hair loss, alopecia areata, and hair thinning due to other conditions. Here are key things to know about this simple procedure:
1. PRP Hair Restoration is a non-surgical, in-office procedure with minimal downtime.
2. As a non-invasive procedure, PRP is a concentrated fluid extracted from your own blood.
3. The extracted PRP fluid is injected into the scalp to stimulate the production of new hair cells.
4. The PRP procedure triggers the regeneration of cells already present in your own hair follicles.
5. PRP growth factors help strengthen weakened hair and support new hair growth.
6. PRP can also help revive shrinking hair follicles, thus, slowing down future hair loss.
7. Depending on your individual treatment plan, results could be seen in as few as six weeks.
Painless JetPeel with No Needles and No Downtime
To reiterate, PRP Hair Restoration is a simple and non-surgical procedure, but needles are used for injections. As a pain-free alternative to injections, Weight Success Centers and Tampa Aesthetics also offer JetPeel with PRP Hair Restoration for men and women.
As a revolutionary delivery system with no needles and no downtime, the JetPeel provides an invigorating way to cleanse and exfoliate the scalp using a stream of natural compounds. Comfortably, the JetPeel penetrates the scalp, while the micro-circulation of active ingredients supports hair growth.
Healthy Hair and Other Hair Loss Treatments
Men and women may struggle with choosing the right solution for hair loss. The important thing to know is that there is no one-size-fits-all approach. Each person is different, including different genetics, different bodies, and different lifestyles. For the best possible outcomes, it is important to work with a medical professional to conduct exams and medical tests to determine the right hair restoration, hair growth products, topical solutions, tablets, nutritional support, and other medical solutions for your individual needs. Contact the experts at Tampa Aesthetics or call one of our Florida-based Weight Success Centers near you for a personalized consultation.
Are you ready to strengthen and regrow healthier hair? Join the conversation on Weight Success Centers’ social media sites and find more great tips to share with your friends and families.