Are dermal fillers safe?
Yes. Allergic reactions to dermal fillers are rare. The track record of safety with the injectable HA gel products is excellent, with a very low rate of complications.
Where can I use Fillers?
- Facial lines, folds (like those smile lines and the marionette/puppet lines on your lower face), and loss of volume
- Fill in your temples and add volume to your midface and cheeks
- Rejuvenate and plump up your lips
- Back of your hands to make them look more youthful
- Scarring from acne, surgery or other causes
- Indentations on your body that were caused by injury or surgery.
- Earlobes. If the hole was torn (not completely) or to ensure your stud earrings are pointing forward and not down.
- Enhance the shape of your jaw
- Your chin to make it larger
- Dark circles
- Many other areas and reasons
How do I decide which filler to get?
Each filler has specific features that are suited to certain facial applications. Some need to be placed deep in the tissue, others can work right underneath the skin surface. Some can be placed in the lips or near the eyes – and some can’t. Come and see us for an in-person consultation, and we’ll help you sort this out.